Nothing About Us Without Us: Lifting up Youth Voices
JULY 30, 2020, 12:00PM – 1:00PM EST
Why is youth voice important? What have been some successes and challenges with incorporating youth voice in mentoring programs, public policies, and other areas that impact young people? Please join us as we explore best practices and strategies organizations can implement in order to leverage and center youth voice.
- Raymundo Garcia Jr., Manager of Local Programs, My Brother’s and Sister’s Keeper (MBSK) Orange County
- Michael DeVaul, Strategy Leader (MBKCLTMECK) Charlotte and Strategy Leader, YMCA of the USA for Boys and Young Men of Color
- A’lice Frazier (she/her), MSW, Youth Initiative Analyst for the City of Durham Office on Youth
- Nori McDuffie (he/him), Youth Project Assistant for the City of Durham Office on Youth
- Jaylen Segers (he/him), Youth Listening Project Intern